Basmati Rice Supplier
Basmati, means ‘Queen of Fragrance’ is a variety of long-grain rice, famous for its fragrance and delicate flavor. Basmati rice is in India since the early days of the 19th Century though it may have been named differently. Indian Basmati Rice is one of the famous worldwide for its quality and aroma.
Om Impex supplies best basmati rice which is extra-long, superfine slender grains. It has sweet taste, great aroma, soft texture and a delicate curve. The rice we export is free from any kind of impurity and foreign matter. It is available in fine packs that are resistant to moisture and can successfully retain the aroma for a reasonable time period.
|Rice Names||1121||1509||Shrabathi||Sungandha||Pusa||PR 11/14|
|Available Grades||Sella, Golden, Steam & Raw||Sella, Golden, Steam & Raw||Sella, Golden, Steam & Raw||Sella, Golden, Steam & Raw||Sella, Golden, Steam & Raw||Sella, Golden, Steam & Raw|
|Moisture||13 % Max||13 % Max||13 % Max||13 % Max||13 % Max||13 % Max|
|Length||Avg7.5 – 8.3MM||Avg7.5 – 8.3MM||Avg6.4 – 6.8MM||Avg 8 MM||Avg7.0 – 7.3MM||Avg 6.5 MM|
|Broken||2% Max||2% Max||2% Max||2% Max||2% Max||2% Max|
1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kg PP bag, Non Woven bag, BOPP bag, Jute bag & Customized Packing
20 to 25 M. Tons depends upon the packing
- Different broken percentage can be offer from 5% up to 100%, as per customer’s requirement.
- Specification would be changed accordingly as broken percentage changes.
- Email/Contact us for complete Rice catalogue with specification
Packaging & Delivery
- Poly pack
- PP bag
- Jute bag
- Cotton bag
- Paper bag
- Non- woven fabric bag (available in various sizes like 50 kg, 45 kg, 40 kg, 30 kg, 25 kg, 20 kg, 10 kg ,5 kg)
We offer all varieties of packaging such as Non Woven Fabric Bags, PP bags, Jute bags etc available in 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25 and 50Kg. We also provide basmati rice packaging as per buyer requirement.
15-20 Days after confirmation of order.
- Certificate of Origin
- Fumigation Certificate
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Certificate of Conformity (Country specific)
- SGS Quality & Quantity Certificate
- Other third party inspection agency certificate as per buyer specific requirement
Buyer has to provide the “To Pay Courier Account Number” as Freight Charges.
Inspection on weight and quality (as per Buyer’s requirement) :
- Any other third party Inspection Company
Mode of Payment
- 100% Irrevocable confirm L/C at Sight
- 50% Advance and Balance 50% against fax/email copy of the B/L through T/T